Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Goodbye, Precious Son

Our beautiful baby boy, Isaac James, was born last night around 11:00. He had passed away sometime in the previous 24 hours. We think it happened when his umbilical cord got twisted.

He was 6 lbs. 5 ounces. And he was perfect.

We covet your prayers.

17 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh Kimberly. My sister called me yesterday to ask me to pray for you guys and my heart has just been breaking for you ever since. Please know you & your family are being covered in prayer. We will continue to lift you up before the throne of our Almighty God as you wade through this.

Kara said...

Oh Kimberly -- I am so very sorry. What a terrible, devastating loss. I will hold you close in prayer.

Liz said...

Please know that we are praying for all of you. I wish that there was more that I could do or say. Please let me know if you need anything. I know you are strong and I know that you know whose hands to put this in to help ease your pain. We love you guys!

Kimberly said...

No words are going to ease the pain but I just wanted you to know that you and your family are in my prayers. I am so so sorry!!

Life As I Know It said...

Kimberly and Ethan, there are no words. My heart is breaking. Please know that you are loved and not alone. We are praying for you and your family during this difficult time. We love you!

scarlett said...

Kimberly and Ethan,
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your precious baby. You and your family are in our prayers.

Louisiana Belle said...

Praying and grieving for you... Love you.

Anonymous said...

Kimberly and Ethan-Know that we are praying for you and grieving with you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Alisha Beverly said...

Kimberly,

My heart is breaking for you and your family. All we can do is trust that God is in control. All things work for the good of those who love God.

We are praying for you and if there is anything you need, please let us know.

Anonymous said...

Kimberly and Ethan,
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your little baby. I can't even imagine what you are going through right now. My heart is breaking for you. I just want you to know that we have been lifting your family up in our prayers and will continue to do so. You are not in this alone. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. What a precious and perfect name you chose for little boy. God is in control. We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Kimberly and Ethan,

I am so sorry for this loss. We too have been praying and thinking of you. Someone else said it and it is true that you are not alone, you are loved by many and many are praying for you. Please let us know what you need. You chose a beautiful name for him.

Jen said...

We are daily lifting your family up.

Dionna said...

I just found out about the loss of your precious son. There are tears in my heart and eyes on your behalf. I will be praying that you will find the strength you need to deal with this -

Always around said...

I am so sorry that this happened to all of you. I cannot even fathom the pain you all must be in, we are praying for your family and keeping you close to our hearts. Your beautiful baby Isaac has already touched our hearts in more ways than one.

kitkat said...

My heart breaks for you both. You have been in my prayers for days now. I'm at a loss for words and I am so sorry. Please let Phil and I know if there is anything you need.

Bobbi said...

Oh Kimberly - I am so very sorry for your loss. I have no words only that our prayers are also with you.

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment, but I came across your blog today and my heart is heavy. Sometimes I just don't know why we have to go through the things that we do, but what I do know is that there is a God who loves each of us and he has a plan for all of us. I know with all of my heart that you will see your little Issac again. Even though I don't know you or your family, I still ache for you. I will keep you in my prayers too.
With love and Prayers
The Stoker Family